Ecological thinking people, enthuasiastic tourists and everybody who are concerned about nature, are invited to buy a voluntary donation ticket to support and maintain our Anykščiai Regional Park. Since 15 May 2015, Visitor's ticket was introduced in Lithuania's national and regional parks.
- Single visitor’s ticket (valid for 5 days) to Anykščiai Regional Park costs 1 Euro.
- Monthly ticket to Anykščiai Regional Park costs 5 Euros.
- Monthly ticket to all the state parks (4 national and 28 regional parks) costs 10 Euros.
- Annual ticket to all the state parks costs 20 Euros.
- Annual family ticket to all the state parks costs 25 Euros.
WHERE TO BUY?
- Anykščiai Regional Park Visitors’ Centre (J. Biliūno street. 55, Anykščiai);
- SMS ticket: send an SMS with abbreviation for Anykščiai Regional Park “ARP” to 1860. You will receive a thank-you message with a single ticket that is valid for 5 days (ticket costs 1 € plus additional 0.35 Euro service fee);
- Online ticketing system Tiketa (plus additional 0.20 Euro service fee);
- Perlas terminals (plus additional 0.25 Euro service fee);
- Visitor’s tickets are sold during environmental and educational events.
USE OF FUNDS RECEIVED FOR TICKETS
- All of the funds received for the Visitor’s ticket come back to the territory of the park! These funds are being used for the maintenance and management of natural sites and recreational areas, for renovation of our information stands, for waste collection and garbage removal, as well as for the educational purposes – publications of tourist brochures, nature lessons for kids, environmental events for families.
Contribute to preservation of Anykščiai Regional Park and become park’s friend!
A voluntary donation ticket of protected areas is a great opportunity of nature and cultural heritage conservation. Visitor’s ticket is based on free will purchase concept, visitor express its own concern and willingness to maintain sightseeing spots and recreation areas in good condition, cognitive paths, observation towers, no trash in campsites.